Territory Sales Manager
IDS Next is Asia’s largest provider of hospitality software. With unmatched industry expertise, IDS Next designs, develops, markets and maintains a comprehensive range of information management systems for various hospitality businesses, including hotels, restaurants, and leisure operations. We help hospitality professionals focus on providing efficient service by developing strategically sound, user-friendly software that enables higher productivity and greater profitability.
- Research prospective client details, finding out as much as possible about the company to ensure a professional approach.
- Identify prospective clients’ needs by questioning, observing, and completing a full sales survey.
- Follow up on all sales leads and inquiries.
- Achieve better-budgeted sales targets.
- Entertain prospective clients, combining this with visits to existing satisfied customers.
- Liaise closely with operational staff on all details for a prospective new contract and gain their agreement on all details.
- Maintain communication with the client once the contract is opened and show an ongoing interest in the operation.
- Complete a daily/weekly log of all activities.
- Analyse statistics, identifying key sales areas, problems and success rates.
- Constantly monitor and be aware of competitor activity.
- Present a realistic proposal to a prospective client, thoroughly researching cost factors and ensuring the proposal is achievable.
- Constantly be aware of new business opportunities and action on these.
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding the sales target.
- 2- 5 years of management experience with leading IT/software/ hospitality companies or OTA Experience.
- Superior presentation skills and written communication as well as problem-solving skills at both a strategic and functional level.
- Should have strong negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills should be able to work under pressure in fluid and dynamic environments and deal with ambiguity.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Want to know more about IDS Next?