IDS Next is Asia’s largest provider of hospitality software. With unmatched industry expertise, IDS Next designs, develops, markets and maintains a comprehensive range of information management systems for various hospitality businesses, including hotels, restaurants, and leisure operations. We help hospitality professionals focus on providing efficient service by developing strategically sound, user-friendly software that enables higher productivity and greater profitability.
- Formulation of sales strategies based on market guidelines and market analysis
- Consulting hotels on All-In-One Hospitality Solution
- Setup business development team
- Recruit team members, training, coaching
- Partner Development and Relationship
- Team KPI and Sales Plan
- Doing business plan, action plan for Maldives Market
- Develop sales channels.
- Direct sales: contact to Hotel GM, owners
- Partners: referral channel
- Building the sales revenue and data for CRM: find lead, qualified lead, presentation, demonstration, proposal, negotiation and contracting
- Follow up on all sales leads & inquiries.
- Achieve or better budgeted sales targets.
- Identify prospective clients’ exact needs, by questioning, observation and the completion of a full sales survey.
- Entertain prospective clients, where possible combining this with visits to existing satisfied customers.
- Liaise closely with operational staff on all details for a prospective new contract and gain their agreement on all details.
- Maintain communication with the client once the contract is opened and show an ongoing interest in the operation.
- Complete a daily/weekly log of all activities.
- Analyse statistics thereby identifying key sales areas, problems and success rate.
- Research prospective client details, finding out as much as possible about the company to ensure a professional approach.
- Constantly monitor and be aware of competitor activity.
- Present a realistic proposal to a prospective client, having thoroughly researched cost factors, and ensure that the proposal is achievable.
- Constantly be aware of new business opportunities and action these.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding the sales target
- 4 – 6 years management experience with leading IT/software/ hospitality companies or OTA experience
- Superior presentation skills and written communication as well as problem solving skills at both a strategic and functional level
- Should have strong negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills should be able to work under pressure with fluid and dynamic environment & deal with ambiguity
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Want to know more about IDS Next?