Executive Support & Services
IDS Next is Asia’s largest provider of hospitality software. With unmatched industry expertise, IDS Next designs, develops, markets and maintains a comprehensive range of information management systems for various hospitality businesses, including hotels, restaurants, and leisure operations. We help hospitality professionals focus on providing efficient service by developing strategically sound, user-friendly software that enables higher productivity and greater profitability.
- Implementation and post implementation support both at site and remotely from office
- Readying implementation data pre-requisites, creating implementation blueprints, and training & implementation plans as per project orders and adherence to process during implementation and training sessions.
- Implementation of PMS applications (on On-Premises and Cloud platforms) and conducting training sessions to customers.
- To record and classify received incidents and undertake immediate effort towards its closure.
- To log all incident/service requests, categorize and allocate categories/ classifications.
- Follow SOPs in handling incidents raised and ensure an escalation or closure.
- Accurately manage crisis escalation and transfer calls/tasks to other teams as appropriate.
- Respond to technology support issues at a moment’s notice and be on-call as needed.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are facing with their respective product. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the supervisors and management.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Understanding of technical terminologies. Ability to ask open-ended questions and uncover information.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Well organized, meticulous attention to detail with ability to multi-task. Proficient attention to detail.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent presentation and technical writing skills
- Strong customer-focus and problem-solving skills
- Skills in planning, organizing and adapting within a multi-tasking environment
- Able to identify trouble spots and excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new and evolving technologies
- Knowledge of IoT and Windows range of application
- Having knowledge of remote connectivity tools (AnyDesk, TeamViewer, RDP, LogMeIn etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent educational qualifications
- Hospitality Domain knowledge preferred
- Knowledge in SQL preferred
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Want to know more about IDS Next?