(For Product Service)
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following terminology applies, wherever the context so requires, “Customer” shall mean any natural or legal person who uses and access our Application. The term “you” shall mean any natural or legal person who permits the user to submit his/her/its personal or business information into our Application. The term Customer & User jointly referred to as User (the “User”) and individually as Customer & You as the case may. The terms “IDS”, “The Company”, “We”, “Our”, “Ourselves” and “Us” shall mean IDS Next Business Solutions Pvt Ltd including its associate and subsidiary companies (“IDS”).
- The content, images and information which are inbuilt in the Application/s are related to our Company and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates of IDS.
- Controllers & Processors
As per the provisions of the GDPR, our customer shall be considered as a “Data Controller” of user’s data submitted on our Application and we will be considered as “Processor”. We will process user data only upon the written request and consent from our Customer/Data Controller under binding license agreement.
3) How We Collect Information About User:
- Our Application collects, and retains user data that is submitted to our Application/s while availing our Application. Customer may request you to provide the information, such as your name, email address, booking details, company information, street address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information when customer access our application/s to provide the intended business service.
- Our Application uses, process and transmit your data as per its standard features and specifications. All information that customer submits to our Application including your personal information will be accessed and processed by us for and on behalf of our Customer.
- IDS access and process your data on behalf of our Customer, limited to the extent that it is necessary to provide support services and to provide efficient support services to the application/s.
- IDS access and process your data on behalf of our Customer for the interoperation with third party vendor solution when our Customer integrate third party solution with our Application/s.
- We collect the information electronically from our Application on behalf of our Customer by means of cookies.
- In addition to the above we collect information that Customer may provide in connection with sending an e-mail or message, logging complaints, while using our support services. The security and confidentiality as per this Policy are guaranteed to the information that you or customer enter into our Application/s.
- When customer set up an account at our Application/s while using our services, customers are required to provide us certain details such as Username and Password and those information will be collected automatically.
4) What Information We Collect:
- Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
i) Customer and your name, age and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
ii) KYC documents
iii) Login Credentials
- Demographic attributes that identify you.
- Hotel guest detail
- Hotel booking details
- Photographs and testimonials.
- Transactional data.
- Customer company data such as business information, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company.
- Call recording and chat transcript data from customer support chats.
- Unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser.
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location.
- Information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language.
- Behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the search used to locate and navigate to a desired tab.
5) Use of Data:
Any of the information we collect from user may be used in one of the following ways:
- We use the information that user provides for such purposes as responding to Customer requests, complaints, queries and to develop, customizing future, to improve our service in order to provide better services and other benefits to our customer.
- We may use the Information for customer verification, advising on the provision of products and services, for personalization of products or services, marketing or promotion of our products.
- To process personal information necessary for the performance of a contract executed with Customer and providing the support services:
- We may be required to share user information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. User agree and provide user consent to disclose user information, if so, required under the applicable law.
- User understand that our company may use user Information for the purpose of statistical analysis and for creation of data (“Statistical Information”), which does not contain user name and contact details.
- User also agree and provide consent to us to collect, store, process, transfer and share user personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers if you authorize us to integrate with third party solutions.
6) Communication with you:
The following are transactional emails that are necessary in order to provide effective Services and to fulfil our service commitment to User:
- Customer shall be entitled to unsubscribe or opt-out from some of these emails by contacting our Support team.
- Subscription expiry and account health. (These two types of emails are necessary for Customer to effectively use the Service).
- Notification of a data breach in case an event of data breach happens in future and has brought to our notice from a reliable source with evidence.
7) Third Party Integration:
- We search for partners who offer add on services to our customers with great facilities or better services or make available other valuable offers that we believe may be of interest to our users. When we find such partners, we may provide user telephone number and/or email to contact user about their offers.
- The email address or telephone number/s that user provides will be used to send information and updates pertaining to the services provided by IDS.
- When we share Personal Information with third party service providers, we would try to ensure that they use user Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to our customer and subject to terms consistent with this Policy.
- Our cookies cannot and do not retrieve any other data from Customer hard drive or pass on computer/mobile viruses. If users are just accessing our Application/s, a cookie identifies user’s browser and user id (and not user identity).
9) How we store the information we collect:
- The information which user has entered into our Application/s will be collected electronically and stored over cloud platform. We maintain and operate our database, our database hosted on cloud platform through third party cloud computing vendors. Access to our database is controlled by firewalls and security gatekeepers.
10) How is user information protected?
- User information is password-protected. In order to maintain this protection, we caution Customer not to provide the password to anyone. We do not give Customer password to anyone. We recommend that, if Customer share its computer/mobile with other people, Customer lock its app or sign off when Customer session is completed.
- We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide user Personal Information to third parties, without Customer prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose user Personal Information in the following cases:
i) Affiliates: We may provide user Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Services and respond to User’s requests related to the Services.
ii) Service Providers: As a part of certain service offerings, IDS may facilitate Customer with access to third party application/content within the services environment. The third-party owner, author or provider of such third-party application/content retains all ownership and intellectual property rights in and to that content, and customer rights to use such third-party content are subject to, and governed by, the terms applicable to such content as specified by such third-party owner, author or provider.
iii) Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer users Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Application/s, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives user Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use user Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify the same in our website www.idsnext.com.
iv) Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose user Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
11) Data Retention:
- We will retain user Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of providing the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Subject to this section, we will delete user Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. When we no longer require user Personal Information or data, we may pseudonymize the same (so that it can no longer be associated with an individual), in which case we may use this data indefinitely without further notice. For more information on where and how long user Personal Information is stored, and for more information on user rights of erasure and portability, please contact www.idsnext.com.
12) Your Right:
- Customer has the right to access user’s Personal Information and rectify or modify erase/delete Personal Information as long as Customer have a valid license agreement with us. User will also have the right to restrict us from processing your Personal Information or delete or object to our use of your Personal Information upon prior written approval from Customer in case if those are not in accordance with agreed license terms and conditions.
- To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that (1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Information from our customer; (2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it and (3) a written approval from our Customer for honoring your rights. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Information provided in a Valid Request to verify you and complete your request. You do not need an account to submit a Valid Request and you can only contact to us to the contact details as provided in the Contact us section of this policy.
- If Customer is using and accessing our Application/s under any licenses and would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact to email@example.com.
- If you are the permitted users of the Customers using the Services of the Application/s and would like to exercise your rights, you should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall assist our customers to fulfil their obligations under applicable data protection laws in relation to data subject’s rights.
13) Our policies may change:
- We reserve the right to discontinue customer accessibility to the Application/s if customer fail to maintain valid license to use our Applications.
- In addition, when customer use any current or future service, user will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that updated service.
14) Copyright, authors’ rights and database rights:
- All content included in the Application/s, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of IDS and/or its business partners and is to be protected under Indian and international IPR laws.
- IDS is the legal owner of the Application/s and you have only the right to use and access your data entered into the Application/s during the valid term.
15) Governing law and Jurisdiction:
- These terms & conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. User agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India only.
16) Contact Us:
Disclaimer: Our Application/s is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation or inducement of any kind to create a Business Relationship with the Company, its employees, and its members or affiliates. Company does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based solely upon using and accessing our Application/s.
If user continue using and accessing our Application/s, user acknowledge to having read, understood and agreed to the content of “Disclaimer” & “T&C” tab of our website www.idsnext.com.