Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the following terminology applies. Wherever the context so requires, “you” shall mean any natural or legal person who uses the Website. The terms “IDS”, “IDS Next” “The Company”, “We”, “Our”, “Ourselves” and “Us” shall mean IDS Next Business Solutions Pvt Ltd including its associate and subsidiary companies.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of our website (www.idsnext.com) and our application/s for mobile devices (the “App”). The Website and the App are collectively referred to as the “Platform”.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity and IDS, concerning your access to and use of our website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The Platform is operated and owned by IDS Next Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at #490, 80 feet main road, HMT Layout, RT Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you use our Platform. By continuing to use the Platform, you shall be contracting with IDS and you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions as posted in our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included in this platform, such as source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations (collectively, the “Content”), and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) is the property of IDS and/or its business partners and is to be protected under Indian and international IPR laws.
We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable or revocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
You may use the content of the Platform for your personal reference, and you may draw the attention of others for the purpose of availing the services from us. You may only access this from IDS Next for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Platform and no content, information, graphics, designs, photos, video’s, audio’s any algorithms/ flow chart may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any business or commercial purposes whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
The Platform is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under 18 may not authorize to use this Platform, and you may not authorize persons under the age of 18 to use this Platform.
If you choose to use the Platform, it shall be your responsibility to treat your user identification code, password, and any other piece of information that we may provide, as part of our security procedures, as confidential and not disclose the same to any person or entity other than us. We shall at times and at our sole discretion reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password if you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
You are responsible for obtaining the internet connectivity require to use the Platform. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees.
We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for any damage, or viruses or other code that may affect any equipment including, but not limited to, your mobile device, software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access or use of the Platform or you obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
You may not access or use the Platform for any purpose other than that for which we make the Platform available. The Platform may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of this Platform, you agree not to:
1. Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information that,
- Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating, or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
2. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means;
3. Make any unauthorized use of the Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
4. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Platform;
5. Use the Platform to advertise or offer to sell goods and services;
6. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Platform and/or the Content contained therein;
7. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Platform;
8. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
9. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
10. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
11. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Platform or the networks or services connected to the Platform;
12. Use the Platform as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Platform and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise;
13. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Platform;
14. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the Platform, or any portion of the Platform;
15. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Platform or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Platform;
18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Platform, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
User Generated Content
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Platform and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party;
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Platform, and other users of the Platform to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Platform and these Terms and Conditions;
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Platform and these Terms and Conditions;
- your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation;
- your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us);
- your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone;
- your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another;
- your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule;
- your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third part;
- your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner;
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or disabilities;
- your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
IDS may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, at IDS sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you. Any use of the Platform in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Platform.
Guidelines For Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Platform to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have first-hand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you may not post any false or misleading statements;
- you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
Mobile Application License
If you access the App via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of our mobile application and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that, You shall not:
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
- Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
- Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
- Use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- Make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
- Use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
- Use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access our platform:
- The license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms and conditions;
- We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in the terms and conditions or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to our platform;
- You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using our platform, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application;
Third-Party Websites And Content
The Platform may contain (or you may be sent via the Platform) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Platform or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Platform, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Platform and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Platform or relating to any applications you use or install from the Platform. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- monitor the Platform for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Platform or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- otherwise manage the Platform in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Platform.
Term And Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Platform. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PLATFORM OR DELETE [YOUR ACCOUNT AND] ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications And Interruptions
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason without any prior intimation. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Platform after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
If our policies regarding collection, storage and usage of your information is changed, the information collected under prior policies will continue to be governed by the new policies. In addition, when you use any current or future web service, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that updated web service.
We endeavor to make the Platform available to during Merchant working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Platform at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Platform during any downtime or discontinuance of the Platform.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Platform.
We cannot guarantee the Platform will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Platform, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Platform or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may at any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
There may be information on the Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Platform, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Platform at any time, without prior notice.
THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE PLATFORM’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE PLATFORM AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLATFORM, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / MERCHANTS SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR MERCHANT ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitations Of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
[NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO INIDAN CURRENCY EQUIVALENT TO ONE RUPEE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, directors, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of or in connection with: (1) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services; (2) your use of this Platform; (3) your contributions to this Platform; (4) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (5) IDS’s use of your User Content; (6) your violation of the rights of any third party, including Third Party Providers; or (7) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Platform with whom you connected via the Platform.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction where that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India only.
Please contact us for any questions or comments regarding this Platform at www.idsnext.com.