PAX Assists Kinnera Grand Days Inn Efficiently Automate Operations
This small budget hotel software has been helping the hotel grow its operational capabilities since adoption
About Kinnera Grand Days Inn
Located in the quiet town of Sullurpet, Andhra Pradesh, Kinnera Grand Days Inn is a budget hotel with 34 elegantly furnished rooms. The hotel mainly caters to business travellers and offers everything to ensure that its guests have a relaxed and enjoyable stay. Apart from business travelers, this budget hotel property has created the right ambience to suit the needs of leisure travellers as well.
“Though, we are small in size and have limited services, we offer best of the amenities and facilities to our guests. Our food, room décor and furnishings are up to the standard of any 4 star properties. That’s how we have managed to create strong brand value for us in and around Sullurpet. We are a three-and-a-half-year-old property that enjoys a strong sense of bonding with our customers,” says Mr. Bhavani Shankar, Manager at Kinnera Grand Days Inn.
According to Mr. Bhanvani Shankar, they wanted to adopt a small budget hotel software as the property offers limited services to its guests. “Like big hotels, we also wanted to leverage the power of hospitality technology. So, as our business grew year by year, we started looking for a small hotel management software for our property. We decided to go for PAX from IDS Next as the company is a global leader in the sphere of hospitality technology . Apart from that, being in the hospitality industry, you get to know a lot about IDS Next and its products. PAX has been powering our operations since the last 2 years,” he said.
PAX is a property management software for small hotels and is primarily for hospitality properties in the one star and below category. This small hotel management software is also ideal for limited service hotels, bed and breakfast hotels, villas, gated communities, lodges, and others. The compact software is economically priced and effectively addresses the niche needs of small and budget hotel operations.
Benefits of PAX to Kinnera Grand Days Inn:
PAX has helped Kinnera Grand Days in leveraging a smart hotel management software in many ways. With PAX in place, this budget hotel property has managed to automate operations, simplify guest services, plug in revenue leakage, and enhance profitability.
Key Highlights and Benefits of PAX, the Small Hotel Management Software:
- Light and easy to install, so your hotel can go live quickly.
- Simple wizard based set-up which helps you deploy the product fast.
- Automated patch management system which prompts the user when there is an application update available. This enables users to keep their product up-to-date all the time.
- Automated email alerts on the hotel’s current position to business owners and managers on the move. This improves the ability to manage multiple hospitality units without being physically present at the site.
- Define different rates in advance, access multiple rates for corporate, seasonal, or travel agents rates. Avoid last minute confusion on tariff offered to the guest.
- Audit trail for all transactions which makes it easy to monitor the hotel’s financials.
- Fully-automatic night audit and roll over process. No requirements of manual intervention.
“For us, it is the most cost-effective hotel management software that offers smart automation capabilities. PAX is amazingly user-friendly and our staff are happy to work on this software. We are impressed with the front office and accounts receivables modules. Most importantly, the technical support from the IDS Next team is exceptional. PAX has truly grown with our business.”
Mr. Bhavani Shankar
Kinnera Grand Days Inn
Want to know how IDS Next products will benefit your property?