PAX Technologically Empowers Goa-Based 16 Degrees North. The boutique hotel has been using PAX for the past 3 years
About 16 Degrees North
Goa-based 16 Degrees North is a 3 star boutique hotel that offers tranquility and high-standard services to its guests. It has 16 rooms with all types of modern amenities and reflects contemporary décor with fashionable interiors. This tiny yet beautiful riverfront property located in Baga – Arpora, offers private sit-outs, a swimming pool, pool side bar and restaurant, & penthouse with private terrace to its patrons. In 2013, 16 Degrees North was nominated to the World Boutique Hotel Awards in the ‘New Design’ category.
“Our property truly reflects the best that Goa has to offer. Our rooms are spacious and filled with everything a guest would require to have a relaxed and pampered holiday. Our sky lounge overlooking lush greenery and the Baga River is a hit among our guests. Our menu consists of Indian, continental, Chinese and quintessential Goan cuisine. We are sure our guests do like us for our quality and standard of services we offer,” says Mr. Stephen Fernandes, General Manager at 16 Degrees North.
According to Mr. Stephen, this 3 year-old popular boutique hotel located in North Goa has grown tremendously. While it has expanded its plush offerings and facilities, it has also managed to build a strong client base. “We were looking for a hotel management software that would grow with our business. Thus, we ended up adopting PAX, from IDS Next. Since then, this small budget hotel software has continued to impress us like nothing else,” Mr. Stephen added.
PAX is user-friendly and economically-priced small budget hotel software from IDS Next. It works efficiently without any major investment on training.
- Front Office Management & Housekeeping
- Point of Sale
- Accounts Receivables
- Telephone Management
- Tally Accounting System
- Door Lock
- Credit Card (Plutus)
- Document Scanner
Benefits of PAX to 16 Degrees North:
According to Mr. Stephen, PAX is the most user-friendly property management system for small hotel operation. “Our staff is happy to work on this smart hotel software. Training is minimal. Room allocation, check-in, check-out, and billing has become faster and more efficient with PAX,” Mr. Stephen said. According to him, PAX has impressed the management so much that they are also planning to adopt this software at 16 Degrees North, Candolim, their upcoming service apartment.
Key Highlights and Benefits of PAX, the Small Hotel Management Software:
- Light and easy to install, so your hotel can go live quickly.
- Simple wizard-based set-up which helps you deploy the product fast.
- Automated patch management system which prompts the user when there is an application update available. This enables users to keep their product up-to-date all the time.
- Automated email alerts on the hotel’s current position to business owners and managers on the move. This improves the ability to manage multiple hospitality units without being physically present at site.
- Define different rates in advance, access multiple rates for corporate, seasonal, or travel agents rates. Avoid last minute confusion on tariff offered to guests.
- Audit trail for all transactions which makes it easy to monitor the hotel’s financials.
- Fully automatic night audit and roll over process. No requirements of manual intervention.
“IDS Next was our best choice of hospitality software vendors. I have fair amount of exposure to IDS Next hotel software during my 10 years of stint in hospitality industry. I got in touch with IDS Next and they suggested me to opt for PAX, their small hotel management software. The software automatically gets updated with new features and we don’t have to worry about it.
Technical support from IDS Next is good. I strongly recommend PAX as the best small budget hotel
software available in India. I would rate PAX at 9 out of 10.”
Mr. Stephen Fernandes
16 Degrees North
Want to know how IDS Next products will benefit your property?