(For Website Users)
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the following terminology applies, wherever the context so requires, “you” shall mean any natural or legal person who uses the Website. The terms “IDS”, “The Company”, “We”, “Our”, “Ourselves” and “Us” shall mean IDS Next Business Solutions Pvt Ltd including its associate and subsidiary companies (“IDS”).
- The content and information of this website is relating to our Company and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates (“IDS”).
3) How We Collect Information About You:
- IDS collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website or avail any of the product services provided by us. You may provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information when you contact with IDS services.
- We collect the information electronically by means of cookies.
- In addition to the information that the Company elicits from you, you are free to volunteer any other information that you feel that the Company needs to know. Moreover, you may provide your personal information in connection with sending an e-mail or message, logging complaints, when you use our services. The security and confidentiality as per this Policy are guaranteed to the information that the Company directly seeks from you.
- When you set up an account at our web portal while using our services, you are required to provide us certain details and your Username and Password will be collected.
4) What Information We Collect:
- Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
i) Your name, age and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
ii) KYC documents
iii) Login Credentials
- Demographic attributes that identify you.
- Photographs and testimonials.
- Transactional data.
- Company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company.
- Data from surveys and publicly available information, such as social media posts.
- Call recording and chat transcript data from customer support chats.
- Unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser.
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location.
- Information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language.
- Behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.
5) Use of Data: Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, complaints, queries and to develop, customizing future, to improve our service in order to provide better services and other benefits to our customer.
- We may use the Information for customer verification, advising on the provision of products and services, for personalization of products or services, marketing or promotion of our products.
- To process personal information necessary for the performance of a contract and providing the services:
- We may be required to share your information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and provide us your consent to disclose your information, if so, required under the applicable law.
- You understand that Company may use your Information for the purpose of statistical analysis and for creation of data (“Statistical Information”), which does not contain your name and contact details.
- You also agree and provide consent to us to collect, store, process, transfer and share your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in promotion and offers.
- Promotions and Offers: We search for merchants who sponsor promotions, offer prizes (Contests), give our customers great facilities or make available other valuable offers that we believe may be of interest to our users/customers. When we find such merchants, we may provide your telephone number and/or email to contact you about their offers.
- The email address or telephone number/s you provide will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the services provided by IDS.
- When we share Personal Information with third party service providers, we would try to ensure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this Policy.
- Our cookies cannot and do not retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on computer/mobile viruses. If you are just accessing our platform, a cookie identifies your browser and user id (and not your identity).
7) How we store the information we collect:
- We store the information which you have provided to us and the information we collect electronically in our computer database. We own, maintain and operate our computer servers containing our databases. We also host our database through third party cloud computing vendors. Access to our computer servers is controlled by firewalls and security gatekeepers.
8) How is my information protected?
- Your information is password-protected. In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We do not give your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer/mobile with other people, you lock your app or sign off when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information.
- We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
i) Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Services and respond to User’s requests related to the Services.
iii) Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify the same in our platform.
iv) Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
9) Data Retention:
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Subject to this section, we will delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. When we no longer require your Personal Information or data, we may pseudonymize the same (so that it can no longer be associated with an individual), in which case we may use this data indefinitely without further notice. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact www.idsnext.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) Your Right:
- If you refuse consent for processing your personal information for the mentioned purposes, in this subsection, you will not be significantly hindered in your use of the service. Refusing or withdrawing consent thus has no significant negative effects on your use of the service.
- You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information.
- If you are a visitor of the website and would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are the permitted users of the Customers using the Services of the Platform and would like to exercise your rights, you should reach out to the Customer Care. We shall assist our customers to fulfil their obligations under applicable data protection laws in relation to data subject’s rights.
11) Our policies may change:
- In addition, when you use any current or future service, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that updated service.
12) Copyright, authors’ rights and database rights:
- All content included in the platform, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of IDS and/or its business partners and is to be protected under Indian and international IPR laws.
13) Governing law and Jurisdiction:
- These terms & conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India only.
- Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
15) Contact Us:
This website is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation or inducement of any kind to create a Business Relationship with the Company, its employees, and its members or affiliates. Company does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based solely upon viewing this website.
If you continue viewing this website of the Company you acknowledge to having read, understood and agreed to the content of “Disclaimer” & “T&C” tab of this website.