- The Platform is operated and owned by IDS Next Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at #490, 80 feet main road, HMT Layout, RT Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Our policies may change:
- In addition, when you use any current or future web service, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that updated web service.
Use of Platform and Services:
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
- You agree to not provide User Content that is defamatory, libellous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive content whether or not such material may be protected by law. IDS may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, at IDS sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- The Service is not available for use by persons under the age of 18. You may not authorize third parties to use your Account, and you may not allow persons under the age of 18.
- You are responsible for obtaining the internet connectivity to use the Services. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees.
- We endeavour to make the Platform available to during Merchant working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
- THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / MERCHANTS SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR MERCHANT ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold IDS and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) IDS’s use of your User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including Third Party Providers.
- All content included in this platform, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of IDS and/or its business partners and is to be protected under Indian and international IPR laws.
- We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable or revocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
- You may use the content of the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others for the purpose of availing the services from us.
- You must not modify or reproduce digital copies of any content, information, graphics, designs, photos, video’s, audio’s any algorithms/ flow chart from the platform for any business or commercial purpose.
Governing law and Jurisdiction:
These terms & conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore only.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.