Sr. Manager People & Culture
IDS Next is Asia’s largest provider of hospitality software. With unmatched industry expertise, IDS Next designs, develops, markets and maintains a comprehensive range of information management systems for various hospitality businesses, including hotels, restaurants, and leisure operations. We help hospitality professionals focus on providing efficient service by developing strategically sound, user-friendly software that enables higher productivity and greater profitability.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As Senior Manager for People & Culture, you will lead the people function and a team of HR professionals to provide strategic direction, operational support, and effective HR programs that align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement HR strategies that align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Acting as a strategic partner and advisor to leaders and managers by supporting, coaching, and guiding them on HR policies, practices, procedures and employee relation (ER) matters.
- Provide leadership and guidance to an International HR team to ensure high-quality HR services are delivered effectively and efficiently across the organisation.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of the organisation to ensure that HR programs and services meet the needs of the business.
- Using data to support everyday people partnering decisions and presenting data insights to the senior leadership team.
- Partnering with leaders and managers to improve employee engagement and satisfaction of their teams including analyzing survey results and implementing action plans to address areas of concerns.
- Develop and manage benefit programs that are competitive and equitable.
- Develop and implement training and development programs that enhance employee and leadership skills and knowledge, support career development, and foster a culture of learning and growth.
- Serving as an ambassador for all DEI initiatives, ensuring that diversity and inclusion is at the forefront of all discussions, especially those related to performance, engagement, retention, career development, etc.
- Ensure the company culture is maintained all over international locations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Suitable degree in management with specialization in Human Resources Management.
- Should have experience in managing multi geography and multi-cultural employees.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with a proven ability to lead and develop high- performing teams.
- Technical/functional HR expertise across the broad spectrum of HR disciplines.
- Working knowledge of Indian & International labor laws and employment market.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision- making skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain positive and collaborative relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Ability to set goals and metrics for a team, and manage the team towards delivering those goals.
- Should have ability to take hard decision and respectfully communicate the same.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Want to know more about IDS Next?