SkyRes is a web-based Central Reservation Software (CRS). This is an ideal CRS for chain and group hotels. It helps users to effectively manage reservations across all the properties. Additionally, hoteliers can leverage this solution to manage rates and inventory, too. Implemented at a chain hotel’s Central Reservation Office (CRO), SkyRes centralizes reservation, inventory and guest information related data in one place. Thus, it helps hotel management access all these information easily.
Reservations made through SkyRes are transferred to the Hotel PMS instantly. Additionally, users can connect their properties to thousands of travel agents world-wide who facilitate the process of reservation and booking. Moreover, SkyRes users can employ stay restriction, multiple payment terms, multiple rate plans and multiple currencies to ensure optimized revenue.
How does it help users?
- Hotel’s Central Reservation System (CRS) can accept bookings for multiple properties in one go. Users can capture guest information once. Thus, they can proceed with the itinerary booking for FIT reservations and group reservations.
- Hotels can assign separate log-ins to travel agents, corporates and sales offices. This enables them to receive bookings based on allocation. Also, they can make reservations at multiple properties.
- Users can make group booking for multiple properties in a single go
- They can also define group billing instructions
- SkyRes users can collect advance amount and can link the same to reservation
- They can deduct retention charges in case of cancellation
- SkyRes allows users to send a unique link to guests to make online payment against their reservations
- Users can also link the same to the reservation in an itinerary booking