Graphic Design Intern
IDS Next is a dynamic company that develops, delivers, and supports cloud, on-premise, and hybrid enterprise hotel technology solutions to hoteliers worldwide. We provide our premium solutions to hoteliers across all market segments, from single-property hotels to chain and group hotels. With more than thirty years of experience, IDS supports over 5,000 clients in over 120 hotels chains across 45 countries.
JOB POSITION: Graphic Design Intern
JOB LOCATION: Sri Lanka
We are seeking skilled and passionate graphic designers capable of designing creative and engaging content. You should have basic graphic designing knowledge along with experience in working with various design platforms.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects within set deadlines
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Senior Graphic Designer to develop design concepts
- Collect feedback from the Senior Graphic Designer and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of video editing will be an added advantage
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Your CV
- Any work samples that can demonstrate your graphic designing skills
- A visual representation (an infographic) of your own skills (PDF/JPG)
The work samples you provide will be used to judge the extent of your skills and the infographic will be used to judge the practical applications of your skills.
Any work provided will only be used to select the best candidate for the IDS team and will not be used for any other purposes, commercial or otherwise.