IDS Next is a dynamic company that develops, delivers and supports cloud, on-premise, and hybrid enterprise hotel technology solutions to hoteliers worldwide. We provide our premium solutions simple and accessible to hoteliers across all market segments from single-property hotels to chain and group hotels. With more than thirty years of experience, IDS supports over 5,000 clients in over 120 hotels chains across 45 countries.
JOB POSITION: Research & Content Writing Intern
JOB LOCATION: Sri Lanka
We are seeking a creative and dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content, have research skills on various topics and industry trends, and produce content on tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential for this position.
- Brainstorm with the team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create innovative and original content
- Create engaging and informative blog articles
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media)
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines and body text
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
Please provide your CV with any writing samples that can demonstrate your language, communication, and research skills.
The work you provide will only be used to select the best candidate for the IDS team and will not be used for any other purposes, commercial or otherwise.