Customer Success Team Lead
IDS Next is a dynamic company that develops, delivers, and supports cloud, on-premise, and hybrid enterprise hotel technology solutions to hoteliers worldwide. We provide our premium solutions to hoteliers across all market segments, from single-property hotels to chain and group hotels. With more than thirty years of experience, IDS supports over 5,000 clients in over 120 hotels chains across 45 countries.
JOB POSITION: Customer Success Team Lead
JOB LOCATION: Sri Lanka
We are seeking skilled and passionate Customer Success team leaders capable of leading the team to achieve customer satisfaction. You should be able to direct your team in line with the company’s standards, monitoring and managing persons and processes to ensure smooth customer service.
- Oversee and manage the customer success team
- Schedule and organise shift patterns for other team members
- Understand all the company’s products, services, procedures, and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are adhered to
- Facilitate and organise training sessions for all agents
- Participate in the recruitment of new agents
- Conduct regular review of all agents’ performance and organise training sessions for underperformers
- Set targets for all other agents to achieve
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance
- Keep up with the trends in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
- Ensure that clients are always satisfied by providing prompt responses and solutions
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members
- Leadership skills: Team leaders oversee other agents whom they would be expected to direct and control. Therefore, they must have excellent leadership skills
- Motivation skills: People work harder when they receive the right motivation. So, team leaders should know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve the performance of their teammates
- Coaching and Mentoring skills: Team leaders are expected to be great tutors and excellent mentors to their team members
- Hard-worker: To be able to encourage their team members to work harder, they must be hard workers themselves
- Goal achiever: The team leader would be in charge of setting goals for others to achieve, and therefore, he must be an achiever too
- Multitasking skills: leaders managing a team must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.