Full Stack Developer
The Global Hospitality Technology Platform Provider
Founded in 1987, IDS Next became India’s largest hotel software company in its first decade of operations and Asia’s largest in 2009. Today, IDS Next is the leading provider of smart hotel software across Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Oceania, serving over 6,000 customers in 45 countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design and work on proof of concepts that can be demonstrated Become customer’s trusted technical adviser and subject-matter expert.
- Stay updated on Azure services, and contribute towards capability, competency building on Azure
- Understand Enterprise Application design framework and processes.
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing.
- Customer Impact Supports.
- Develop cloud solution design for Enterprise customers.
- Good team members in both technical and process related areas.
- Minimum of 3-7 years of experience in C#, .NET Framework 4.0 and above.
- Good Knowledge about Object Oriented Programming.
- Well-versed with ASP.NET, MVC, SOAP,XML,JSON,Web Services and RESTful Services.
- Trouble shooting tools and technique, Problem Resolver Well In Service Oriented Architecture.
- Evaluated Features like API Management, Logic Apps, Azure Services Bus, Queue.
- Understands web application migration to Microsoft Azure and have done a solution migration.
- Cloud feasibility assessment with an ability to propose optimal cloud solution on Azure. Minimum of 2+ years of experience in developing applications using PaaS components like Paas, “Web Apps”,” Web Jobs”,” API Apps”, Functions” Mobile Apps”, Azure SQL, Storage etc.
- Hands-on proficiency on Deployment on Azure and other Microsoft platforms is mandatory.
- Experience in planning and executing migration programs to Azure and hybrid landscapes.
- Experience in designing cloud solutions for scalability, high availability.
- Expertise in designing secure applications on Azure.
- Proven ability to communicate with audience at all levels.
- DevOps knowledge is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Data Structures / Algorithms.
- Experience writing modular/reusable.
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks like Bootstrap / Flex.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design concepts.
CONTACT US TO APPLY
Please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about IDS Next?